Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy (Belated) Leap Year!

I'll skip the usual apologies and excuses of the general busyness of life. But life has certainly passed by quickly!

I've been at my semi-new job for nearly 3 months now! It's been super busy-I've had to work almost 65 hours per week (including Saturdays, which can be miserable). But such are the joys of a tax accountant! The great thing is that I love my job! And I especially love the people and positive environment! My firm believes in home-work life balance and maintaining relationships. We do things like take Wii breaks in the afternoon to reconnect. The firm also caters dinner on Thursday nights for everyone + spouses/significant others. I feel truly blessed!

It's somewhat belated, but Happy Leap Year! It's super special for me because T is a Leap Year baby-so this year he turned 8!!!

Happy Belated babe!





Also, Happy belated Lunar New Year!  It was such a treat, this year T's grandparents were in town during the Lunar New Year to escape the cold/rain of Vancouver.  Since Grandma was here, a couple of his other aunts & cousins decided to come down as well.

The oldest cousin with the youngest cousin


No comments:

Post a Comment